No Sun Vector (X, Y, Z)

Post here for assistance in troubleshooting a problem using GMAT

No Sun Vector (X, Y, Z)

Postby pbhuter » Tue May 23, 2017 7:52 pm

If I try to propagate longer than the default elapsed seconds (12,000, I believe), I am unable to output the Sun (X, Y, Z) to a Report File (it outputs all 0 for Earth->Sun vector components).

64-bit GMAT 2016a (self-built/compiled)

Open up GMAT, create a ReportFile with three columns, SunX SunY SunZ (using SpacePoint->Sun). Generates just fine unless you change the elapsed time for propagate.

Anyone else have this issue, or know of a resolution?
pbhuter

Re: No Sun Vector (X, Y, Z)

Postby cehavok » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 am

Wow, this is very interesting reading . I found a lot of thing which I need iexplorer registration code - Techlipz. Great job on this content. I like it.
cehavok

Postby cehavok » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:17 am

You account will be automatically added to the community, all that is left is for you is to follow a few other Nigerians once in a while. google authenticator for windows - Worthgram
cehavok

Postby cehavok » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:18 am

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. buy 100k instagram followers
cehavok

Postby davidjohn » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:26 pm

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. backlinks
davidjohn

Postby RobertGriffin » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:37 pm

I used to go crazy for this vector problems. I used to refer to all the materials that are provided by assignment help australia services so that I can understand them easily without any difficulty. I learned the vector problems in this way and also secured good marks in the subject. After seeing this I remember my college days when I used to solve this kind of problems.
RobertGriffin

Return to Troubleshooting