issue with libMatlabInterface and libFminconOptimizer

Post here for assistance in troubleshooting a problem using GMAT

issue with libMatlabInterface and libFminconOptimizer

Postby chun314 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:40 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new to using GMAT, and I want to set it up so that I can use MATLAB codes (especially fmincon for the optimizer) in it. However, when I opened the program, I get this message:

*** Error loading "libMatlabInterface": GMAT could not load the MATLAB interface. Please check that MATLAB is installed and configured correctly. See the User Guide for instructions, or disable the appropriate PLUGIN line in bin/gmat_startup_file.txt to remove this error.
*** Error loading "libFminconOptimizer": Either libMatlabInterface could not load or is disabled, or the MATLAB Optimization Toolbox is not available. Disable the appropriate PLUGIN line in bin/gmat_startup_file.txt to remove this error.

I have two machines: one running Win 7, MATLAB 2016b (64-bit?); another one running Win 10, MATLAB 2015b (32-bit) and MATLAB 2016a (64-bit). They are both giving me the same error message.

How can I resolve it?

Thank you!
chun314

Re: issue with libMatlabInterface and libFminconOptimizer

Postby jytehe » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:31 am

Yes, newcomers of GMAT are facing problems with the interface. Mutual understanding of the lab and best paper writing services reviews is accentuated for the users of the GMAT. Its interface is hard to manage for the beginners.
jytehe

Return to Troubleshooting