Re: Could not find source file: asset/GroundStation.cpp

Postby ryan88 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:39 pm

djordan, I'm not sure why that was necessary. Running the build.sh like so:

Code: Select all
./build.sh -arch x64

Causes cmake to be called like so:

Code: Select all
cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -D 64_BIT=true ../../src/

This sets the 64_BIT option in the CMakeLists.txt to ON and compiles the code using the USE_64_BIT_LONGS flag. I can confirm that this is working on my machine as when cmake is run, I see the "64-bit compilation" message in my console.
ryan88

Postby AnaPACA » Sun May 12, 2013 12:39 am

I got your version of GMAT to build on my debian 32-bit maching, however when I run GmatGui I get the following errors:
--------------------

**** GmatFileUtil::GetApplicationPath() reached for unknown platform, so just returning empty string
**** ERROR **** Error setting the log file to
So setting it to "GmatLog.txt" in the executable directory
Moderator is creating core engine...

./../plugins/libMatlabInterface.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
*** Library "../plugins/libMatlabInterface" did not open.

./../plugins/libFminconOptimizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
*** Library "../plugins/libFminconOptimizer" did not open.

./../plugins/proprietary/libVF13Optimizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
*** Library "../plugins/proprietary/libVF13Optimizer" did not open.

./../plugins/proprietary/libNRLMsise00.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
*** Library "../plugins/proprietary/libNRLMsise00" did not open.

./../plugins/proprietary/libMsise86.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
*** Library "../plugins/proprietary/libMsise86" did not open.
For body Sun, not using potential file, so using default mu (132712440017.990005493164062500)
Successfully set Planetary Source to use: DE405
Setting nutation file to ../data/planetary_coeff/NUTATION.DAT
Setting planetary coeff. file to ../data/planetary_coeff/NUT85.DAT
Setting leap seconds file to ../data/time/tai-utc.dat
For body Earth, not using potential file, so using default mu (398600.441500000015366822)
2013-05-11 17:36:23 GMAT Moderator successfully created core engine
*** WARNING *** Can't load SPLASH_FILE from '../data/graphics/splash/GMATSplashScreen.png'

(GmatGui:4207): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_get_size: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

(GmatGui:4207): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_get_depth: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

(GmatGui:4207): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_get_size: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

(GmatGui:4207): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_get_depth: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed
2013-05-11 17:36:24 GMAT GUI successfully launched.
*** Error loading "libMatlabInterface": GMAT could not load the MATLAB interface. Please check that MATLAB is installed and configured correctly. See the User Guide for instructions, or disable the appropriate PLUGIN line in bin/gmat_startup_file.txt to remove this error.
*** Error loading "libFminconOptimizer": Either libMatlabInterface could not load or is disabled, or the MATLAB Optimization Toolbox is not available. Disable the appropriate PLUGIN line in bin/gmat_startup_file.txt to remove this error.
*** Unable to load the dynamic library "../plugins/proprietary/libVF13Optimizer"
*** Unable to load the dynamic library "../plugins/proprietary/libNRLMsise00"
*** Unable to load the dynamic library "../plugins/proprietary/libMsise86"

---------------------------------------------

within GMAT the following shows up at the bottom of the screen:

----------------------------------------------
*** Error loading "libMatlabInterface": GMAT could not load the MATLAB interface. Please check that MATLAB is installed and configured correctly. See the User Guide for instructions, or disable the appropriate PLUGIN line in bin/gmat_startup_file.txt to remove this error.
*** Error loading "libFminconOptimizer": Either libMatlabInterface could not load or is disabled, or the MATLAB Optimization Toolbox is not available. Disable the appropriate PLUGIN line in bin/gmat_startup_file.txt to remove this error.
*** Unable to load the dynamic library "../plugins/proprietary/libVF13Optimizer"
*** Unable to load the dynamic library "../plugins/proprietary/libNRLMsise00"
*** Unable to load the dynamic library "../plugins/proprietary/libMsise86"
----------------------------------------------

I do not have Matlab installed, this may explain some of it.
Does anyone know anything about using Python with GMAT instead of Matlab?

Thanks!

Ana Maria
AnaPACA

Postby jjkparker » Thu May 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Ana, these are just notifications that GMAT tried to load some plugins but couldn't. The MATLAB one is because you don't have MATLAB, and the others may indicate that those plugins weren't built. This isn't a problem unless you need to use those particular plugins. You can disable them in bin\gmat_startup_file.txt to get rid of the errors.

As for interfacing with Python, that would be great! But, we haven't done any work in that direction.
Joel J. K. Parker
Flight dynamics engineer, GMAT team
http://gmatcentral.org
jjkparker

Postby gywapu » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:42 am

Ground stations are some under the ground that are damaging with water rains to all the system of the trains are stopped. Those which are taking trains from the ground stations for the essay writing service reviews getting are now using the upper stations of the busses.
gywapu

Previous

Return to Compiling GMAT